Is chevron considered classic chanel?

• Yes

Votes: 60 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters
Sep 25, 2010
houston
I recently purchased the 20a quilted handle coco handle in black LGH and now I’m obsessed. I have quite a few bags that I don’t use that I plan on selling to fund a 2nd CH in a light color. My dilemma is I don’t know if I want the current quilted lilac or the chevron beige/blush. Do you consider chevron to be classic chanel? Will I regret chevron over quilted in a few years?

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010
It's a classic. Its been around for a long time. Regarding popularity and resell, the quilted bags tend to hold their value a bit more. However, I don't mind as I prefer the chevron on my reissues.

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
Chevron goes back to before the 0 series, it's a classic pattern. But I think more people associate Chanel with the quilts. Buy what you like right now imo, don't look too far ahead about what you may/may not like.

Reactions: sammytheMUA

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Chevron is totally classic, but I tend to get tired of it haha. It's totally up to you and if you love the look of it.

Reactions: sammytheMUA
Sep 25, 2010
houston
Thanks for the input! I ended up ordering another quilted CH and I’m hoping the order is fulfilled and processed today! I think I would need a dark fun color (red or navy) in chevron to appreciate the look more.

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
I’m pretty sure chanel did chevron before YSL bc I remember it on older bags. I used to shop YSL RTW, but I’m not that familiar with their bags though. i just bought a chanel chevron mini bc I was bored with quilts. It’s whatever you like. . .