Do you Colour coordinate?

jagwomen

Nov 12, 2015
Today I am wearing my new CLS for the first time "Yeay"
But as I was putting on my make up i syddenly became very uncertain about my bold pink lip and what Colour my clothes should be because of the red. Do you think about it??

Today I am wearing my new CLS for the first time "Yeay"
But as I was putting on my make up i syddenly became very uncertain about my bold pink lip and what Colour my clothes should be because of the red. Do you think about it??

I always consider the red sole as a "highlight", it will go with anything. Because it HAS to! ;) I LOVE red.

I always colour coordinate, but I've never matched the sole colour just shoe colour.

I own alot of floral styles of I often pull a colour from the print to match either make up or shoes to etc.

I always colour coordinate, but I've never matched the sole colour just shoe colour.

I own alot of floral styles of I often pull a colour from the print to match either make up or shoes to etc.

Yes, its the FUN part of wardrobe separates. Otherwise, there's no "challenge".

Lately, I'm rockin' my leopard patent Hot Chick 130 with leopard earrings. Just got a couple of leopard print short shorts, and flare out mini skirt. Attached image is a great example of separates which mix beautifully.

Attachments

• SoKateChristianLouboutin.jpg
    SoKateChristianLouboutin.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: Brits'n'Pieces