Do you Collonil your small leather goods (wallets, agendas, etc.)?

sweetpeach

O.G.
Oct 18, 2008
I was wondering if any of you Collonil your small leather goods? Obviously they're not as exposed to the elements as a handbag would be, but I can't help but wonder if Collonil'ing them would help them stay in mint condition for longer...

oops I didnt even think of doing this- my oak LL purse has gone a lovely colour just with handling it and the leather is very supple but I must give it a spary to protect it against anything knocking against it in my bag- thanks ladies

I've colloniled my longlocked purse and my cosmetic pouch, but not the OL Mitzy pouch.. Didn't feel it needed it so much since it's more glossy, and I don't want to make the leather drier. But prob will do in a while anyway.

I've only colloniled my purse once I think - it's starting to get a lovely patina. Need to spray it once more soon.

Ok, I think I'd better get some more Collonil for when my recent purchase arrives (used the last bit of it this past fall on the bags).

I'm wondering whether I should use the spray or the gel, or whether it doesn't matter which. Opinions?