Do you Collonil your small leather goods (wallets, agendas, etc.)?

sweetpeach

O.G.
Oct 18, 2008
I was wondering if any of you Collonil your small leather goods? Obviously they're not as exposed to the elements as a handbag would be, but I can't help but wonder if Collonil'ing them would help them stay in mint condition for longer...

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
I must admit i did spray my oak small zip round wallet when i first got it! had it almost a year and still looks great!

Jul 9, 2009
oops I didnt even think of doing this- my oak LL purse has gone a lovely colour just with handling it and the leather is very supple but I must give it a spary to protect it against anything knocking against it in my bag- thanks ladies

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
Norway
I've colloniled my longlocked purse and my cosmetic pouch, but not the OL Mitzy pouch.. Didn't feel it needed it so much since it's more glossy, and I don't want to make the leather drier. But prob will do in a while anyway.

I've only colloniled my purse once I think - it's starting to get a lovely patina. Need to spray it once more soon.

sweetpeach

O.G.
Oct 18, 2008
Ok, I think I'd better get some more Collonil for when my recent purchase arrives (used the last bit of it this past fall on the bags).

I'm wondering whether I should use the spray or the gel, or whether it doesn't matter which. Opinions?