Do you collect shopping bags from high end stores.

naturale

Mar 6, 2006
I get excited knowing that I'm going to get the shopping bag as well as the goodies when I shop at high end stores. I love the ones from LV, Fendi, NM, SFA...I never throw them away. My husband works out of town a lot so everytime he comes home I have to hide them though. I don't want him knowing how much money I've been spending:nuts: .

Irissy said:
:blink::huh::P:lol::lol::lol: I did a double take but that is so cute!!

Haha, yeah, I suppose it is kinda cute :P . They're fairly sturdy and they hold a lot of hay:P . We buy the 25 pound box of hay, so I kinda can't drag it from my room, where Hailie (small brown rabbit) is and then all the way down to Dinah's room (She's a Flemish Giant rabbit, so she needs her own room :P ). So I just load up the Coach shopping bag every day and take care of them :P .

northernbelle33 said:
Haha, yeah, I suppose it is kinda cute :P . They're fairly sturdy and they hold a lot of hay:P . We buy the 25 pound box of hay, so I kinda can't drag it from my room, where Hailie (small brown rabbit) is and then all the way down to Dinah's room (She's a Flemish Giant rabbit, so she needs her own room :P ). So I just load up the Coach shopping bag every day and take care of them :P .

I love your cute bunnies' names! Hailie... :love:

Irissy said:
I love your cute bunnies' names! Hailie... :love:

Aww, thanks! I named Hailie Jade after Eminem's daughter (he's my favorite music artist) and also because of the "hay" sound at the beginning of her name. She's a total hay freak, so that worked out well. Her middle name, Jade, has caused her to be stuck with all green stuff (since Jade is usually green). Poor bunny has a green cage, green dish, water bottle with green designs on it, green litterbox, etc...
Dinah got her name (Dinah Helaine) because I thought that an old-fashioned name would suit a big bunny really well. I love saying her name (half the time, I end up saying it with a Southern accent for some reason :P ), but she seems to respond the most to being called "Big Girl."

I feel like I kinda get to share my love of bags with them by transporting their hay in the shopping bag:P