1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you collect art or have a fav artist? Would love to hear!:flowers:

2. My collection includes:
    Erte
    Chagal
    Dali
    Tarkay

3. The only real piece of art I've acquired to date is from an artist who does a lot of 'Dia De Los Muertos' works. We have one of his pictures hanging in our house.

This picture is called 'Bienvenidos'. I really like it because where their hearts are it is still red, as the artist told us, love never dies.

The picture was also put on a flyer to commemorate the celabration in Petaluma, CA.

dia de los muertos resized.jpg
  4. No, but I would love to. My grandfathers first wife Inga is a painter, and her painting are gorgeous! my mom has a few, I need to buy one from her. (or convince her to give me one) lol

5. That pic is beautiful thanks for sharring. Keep them comming ladies!:smile:

6. My parents are avid art collectors... my favorites of their collection are the Jose Clemente Orozoco paintings, a Nolde woodblock, and Francis Picabia paintings. My dad has given me a few pieces by moderately well-known contemporary artists which grace my college beer-keg-party apartrment... doesn't quite match our box-wine stained furniture...

7. My father has been painting for years and I only have his pictures on my walls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice