Do you collect any specific items?

lv_obsessed

Currently obsessed with: Mulberry & Céline
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
I'm wondering if anyone here collects specific things, like pochettes or keyrings or everything from one line (e.g cerises) or a specific model (e.g speedy)???

I'm thinking of maybe starting a keyring/cles collection, a) because they're relatively affordable and b) coz they're just so darn CUTE!!!:tender:

What about you??? Any collections?
What would you like to own a collection of?

I ended up collecting speedy bags!:lol: Half, or should I say MOST of them were bought after I joined PF!:censor: :lol:

Attachments

• speedybags.JPG
    speedybags.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 107
Ditto! Love, your Speedy collection!

I have a few of the Cles keyrings and a few LV vernis VIP bracelets: fuchsia, red & bronze and two Cherry Blossom bracelets.

I also have a number of LV bandanas.

Thank you, ladies!!!:love:
I also have a few pochettes (but I must say that I just like to collect LV in general):

Attachments

• 5213022988.jpg
    5213022988.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 71
LV_addict said:
I ended up collecting speedy bags!:lol: Half, or should I say MOST of them were bought after I joined PF!:censor: :lol:

Now it's my turn to WOW at your collection! :lol: :love:

I have dabbled into collecting cles and pochettes, but it's not too serious.

Fuchsia vernis (the rare pieces), used to collect Cherry Blossom accessories- now I only have a PMP left, and speedy's from different lines. I'd like to have a cles from a bunch of different lines, but like mentioned above, they don't get used enough. I sold a lot of my cles. but I'll probably buy them back eventually.

Possibly Speedys but I only have a couple (Keepall 50, White MC, Black MC, my mom's vintage 30, Cerises and I'll be getting the Damier 25 soon and the Silver Miroir one when it comes out.)
Overall though I collect all styles shapes, whatever, of LV but especially Pochettes! I'll be adding the Silver and Gold Miroir ones when they come out..and if the Damier Azure line will have a pochette styled one, I'll be getting that as well :heart:

Attachments

• pochettes.JPG
    pochettes.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 95