Do you clean your shoes after wearing them?

Yes, religiously! :yes:

Cleaning ritual depends on type of shoes:
Boots (mid to high)-- Interior, light wipe when needed. Exterior, cleaner/protector when needed.
Booties (open toe, strappy, ankle)-- Interior, after every wear. Exterior, light wipe when needed; cleaner/protector when needed.
Heels/Pumps-- Interior, after every wear. Exterior, light wipe when needed; cleaner/protector once a year.
Flats (ballet, open sandals)-- Interior, after every wear. Exterior, light wipe when needed; cleaner/protector a couple times a year.
Flip-flops-- Light wipe when needed.

Storage depends on frequency of wear:
Daily-- Designated rack/shelving
Weekly/Monthly-- Stackable storage boxes w/ easy front-open access
Once in a blue moon-- Original tissue/shoe tree in each shoe and back in original retail box

When possible upright storage is most beneficial in preservation of shape and prevents unnecessary exterior markings (especially for suedes).

not every time, unless there's an obvious stain that needs to be cleaned.
I usually store them in their box and paper inside them, otherwise they will loose their shape.

I store all of my designer shoes in the boxes they came in, and my older shoes without boxes either go into the Rakku shoe wheel, a little shoe shelf AND in a drawer. Am running out of space!

As for cleaning, I examine them after wearing and I might wipe them down with a baby wipe if there's a spot, but I don't clean interiors.

Wow some of you ladies are really anal about this lol I mean I'll clean mine if I spill something on them out partying or something like that but if I just wore them to work all day I just kick them off in the closet lol

Once in a blue moon, I clean the leather when it looks like it needs a cleaning (and polish). I never clean in the insoles but now I'd like to try the baby wipe idea.

I also spray my lighter shoes with a stain protector.

not generally after every wear, only if there are obvious stains.
once in a while i will give them a clean.

after wearing, i will leave them out to air for about 24hrs.
regularly worn shoes are left out on a rack by the door and "weekend" shoes go back into their boxes.

I always clean the bottoms of my shoes before I put them back in their shoebox, let them air dry first. I also wipe the inside, especially toe area, for shoes that I do not wear nylons or socks with.

I do use baby wipes for insole after wearing expensive pari and use clothe to wipe off the dust of outside and definitely clean the bootms of shoes before putting in them to my boxes.

But in some shoes I do put teabags inside the shoes for possible ordor absorbtion!

Don't usually clean my shoes, unless they're leather, then I give them a good clean and then a spray once in a while.

I store my shoes in my bookcases from IKEA, or underneath my clothes rack.

Sad to say I don't pay much attention to the lesser priced shoes that I wear for work. But real leather shoes I will care for. I use a short towel and spray some protection mousse to wipe down the leather. While wearing I take care that no one steps on my shoes! And rain, if it is already raining I wear my crocs.