Do you check feedback regularly?

crazzee_shopper

Now a Mrs.
Jan 13, 2010
I know there are other tools and websites that can quickly find the bad feedback of a seller. I usually only use these sites when there's multiple negative feedback. I rarely utilize these sites for sellers with 1 or so negative and numerous positives.

Randomly I decided to check up on a seller who had stated in her auction that she prides herself in only have 1 negative feedback out of thousands of positives. Curiosity got to me, so I wanted to see what her negative stated. So to expedite the searching process, I went onto goofbay. I was shocked to discover that she has a bunch of withdrawals. So technically she had around 10 negatives but was able to get her buyers to withdraw the comment for one reason or another.

The comments for the negatives seem valid too. It's scary to think that if I had only trusted ebay's feedback comments, I would have never discovered this.

I check feedback, and if I'm suspicious or anything, I send the seller a questions about the item...whether I want an answer or not, just to see how they communicate...you know?

I don't buy a lot though.