Do you carry your WORK to work?

I use my blueberry work a lot as well. I love the style and it fits nicely on my shoulders and I can cram a lot of stuff in it as well.

I would love to get a second work bag, but I think my next bbag will be a brief or a purse...not sure yet still deciding on what to do.

Is the work too big you guys think, for every day wear? It looks so much larger than the City....

Actually, it's not as big as you think. It fits a lot more than the City, but it looks only a bit bigger. Besides, when it's broken in, it just slouches and it doesn't look big at all.
Trust me, I'm 5'3" and the size isn't overwhelming. I love it!!

I Love my Work for work too, the size is great, you can
put all of the essentials, plus paperwork and it doesn't
look over stuffed. Black is always a great classic in a more conservative environment, and you will use it forever!

Actually, it's not as big as you think. It fits a lot more than the City, but it looks only a bit bigger. Besides, when it's broken in, it just slouches and it doesn't look big at all.
Trust me, I'm 5'3" and the size isn't overwhelming. I love it!!

I agree with this. I stayed away from the work for a while because I thought it was too big for me but its far from it. Its a size up from the city but still looks really good when carried without feeling like your holding a ridiculous sized bag (a weekender would possibly make someone feel like that which is huge).

The work is the perfect big bag without being huge. Hope that makes sense. Plus it does look alot smaller when its broken in and starts slouching. It almost looks like its shrunk (which it hasn't but it seems that way almost after break in).