Do you carry your bag on the left or right side?

Which side do you prefer most?

• Left

• Right

• Either side don't matter. I'm comfortable and switch between both.

• It depends on where I wear it, like my arm, shoulder, hand, etc. Combo of both.

Results are only viewable after voting.

GerGirl

Apr 24, 2006
Ok, this might sound a bit silly, but I'm really curious :P
I noticed, that I can't wear my bags on my left shoulder! It's not that it's more comfortable on the right, I just can't have them left... Am I crazy? *lol*
When I feel I need a break from carrying my bag, I'd love to change the side. But I have to carry the bag in my hand then, cause it always slips from my left shoulder... I'm right handed and "right shouldered" :lol:
How about you?

I am left handed and always carry my bags on the left.My daughter always carries on the right. I do everything with my left hand other than cut. Those nuns in Catholic school took care of that for me. Not allowed to use your left hand to cut, back then lefties were said to be related to the devil. How sick!!!!!!!!!

GerGirl said:
Ok, this might sound a bit silly, but I'm really curious :P
I noticed, that I can't wear my bags on my left shoulder! It's not that it's more comfortable on the right, I just can't have them left... Am I crazy? *lol*
When I feel I need a break from carrying my bag, I'd love to change the side. But I have to carry the bag in my hand then, cause it always slips from my left shoulder... I'm right handed and "right shouldered" :lol:
How about you?

Yes, same goes for me. Only the right side... :smile:

Ronja

Forgot to reply. You are correct Germany will take the cup in 2010. All of my neighbors were just sick when Germany lost. We had a big food and wine party every night. After Italy won my little neighbor told me that he will never eat pizza again,LOL.

ktown said:
Forgot to reply. You are correct Germany will take the cup in 2010. All of my neighbors were just sick when Germany lost. We had a big food and wine party every night. After Italy won my little neighbor told me that he will never eat pizza again,LOL.

*lol* I heard some people saying this, too :lol:
But the next day they were sitting in an italian ice cream parlour :upsidedown:

I think it has to do with your handwritting. I think people are just more comfortable to wear it on the hand that they write with. I use mines on my right shoulder.

I can only carry them on my right shoulder. They slip off my left shoulder. I often wonder if when I'm 80 will my right shoulder be taller than my left due to carrying a sometimes heavy bag all these years? :wtf: I do occasionally get shoulder aches after shopping all day and carrying my purse. Times like that I wish I brought a swingpack!