Do You Carry New LV Right Away? And How Does That Make You Feel About Your Old LVs?

Do you carry a new bag right away?

• Yes, as soon as I possibly can!

• No, I prefer to save a new bag for a special, later date.

• It all depends on what the bag is.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since I haven't bought anything in a while I've been rotating all my current purses and have been using some that I haven't used in years. So next time I buy a purse I won't feel guilty using it right away.

I like to use the new one right away ... I can't wait! But then I'll usually switch them every few weeks and rotate them, except in winter (since I don't want to wreck my expensive bags with snow, etc.,) I will use one of my leather Coach purses which is nice and deep and has room for gloves and stuff. I'll use this bag from the time it starts to snow until it ends in the Spring.

Now, I only have one LV so far (Popincourt), so these other bags are the others in my collection. BUT ... Rosewood Amarante ... you shall be mine .. yes, I swear it will be. :drool:

i ususally don't use a new bag right away. i'm kinda scared to, its like i want to keep it is pristine condition as long as possible. then i slowly start using it, like for one night every week- eventuly i get use to it and treat it like any other bag.

I usually use the new bag as soon as I get it home. I switch bags probably 2-3 times a week so dh can see that I really do use all these bags! Occasionally he'll ask why I don't carry a certain bag, so I'll make an effort to use it in the next few days. I guess I'm afraid he'll think I don't need any more lv's if I can't use all the ones I already have!

I always carry my new ones right away. Then I try to rotate with which one will match outfits. I have to admit though that I've not touched some like miss mini lin saumur, mono hl sac, and manhattan for a while. I hope they don't think I've left completely! DH says it's because I keep buying new ones so I can't rotate the other ones back in. Though I'm on a cool down so I think they will all see some more attention.