Do you carry glasses? What?

Sleirko

Sofa King Banned
Mar 4, 2016
Do you carry glasses: for sight, antisun? What form do you like, design, style, material, color?
I choose, what glasses for sight to buy.

Thank you!

Sunglasses during the day, must be polarized and UV protection as I drive straight into the setting sun heading home. I also wear prescription glasses for driving at night.

I'll not prompt, I don't know.
I carried glasses of this producer a long ago. I like glasses of brand Ogi now. Good, beautiful. There are not problems with acquisition of lenses. I have two such glasses: one I carry in sunny weather, other ordinary for sight.:smile:

I have one pair of Gucci eyeglasses and I like them a lot because of the quality, and the different designs. They are very pricey though, around 350 per pair. I do want a second pair, but only because I want light brown frames instead of harsh black against my light blond hair. I have a cute little pair of D&G ones that suit my petite face more and held up pretty well over the years. I wear my eyeglasses only when driving in the car and when attending college classes where I need to see the board.

I think I'm going to get these two frames. The top is Coach (tortoise shell and blue) and would be great for a work look. The bottom is armani exchange (burgundy) and I think these would work better with my dangly earrings since the color doesn't stand out as much.

image.jpeg

I went to Target, which is EXPENSIVE. Last time I bought two pair of eyeglasses from Sears for $210 total. I can't find that kind of deal anywhere in store this time for progressive lenses. These two pair from Target will run about $650 for both with current deals (25% off first pair, 50% off second pair). My sunglasses from last time are still good, but my eyeglasses are scratched, outdated, and I need an eye exam.

Next time I want to replace my sunglasses with maui jims. :graucho: When I tried those on in store, it seemed like every muscle in my face instantly relaxed. And since any pair of eyeglasses will be expensive anyway, it may make sense to splurge and get the maui jims. I seem to get more years out of my sunglasses anyway.

I wear a pair of Bvlgari reading glasses at work. They're are pretty classic: chocolate brown frame with very subltle bling at the sides.
As for sunglasses, I own quite a few pairs. My go to brand & style sunglasses are Ray-Ban aviators, either with dark or colored lenses. I also like retro-inspired frames like the cateye or a pair of really oversized ones.

I am near sighted, using glasses for reading/during lectures/driving. My first pair of glasses were Versace. They were too small for my face and kept sliding off. I've had luck with Warby Parker who make really nice retro styles. My glasses have a really thick black frame.
I always carry sunglasses round with me, either Ray-Ban wayfarers or anything oversized.

I always wear sunglasses (prescription for distance) and carry non-sun prescription with me. I've been buying Warby Parker frames a lot lately. Wonderful customer service and very reasonable prices.

I love Warby Parker too. They have great frames at a great price, and really good customer service. That being said, at this point, my prescription is pretty simple. I know someone with a much stronger prescription and astigmatism, and her eye doctor advised her not to go there.