do you carry an lv wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you carry an LV wallet?

1. Yes- I carry an LV wallet

2. No, I do not carry an LV wallet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pomme d'amour zippy wallet - I love pulling it out to pay for something. It makes me smile when I see it.

2. no..too expensive:crybaby:

3. Yes, I have a monogram zippy wallet which I use only when I use my LV bags. I bought it because... I wanted a matching wallet... and because most LV's don't seem to have a lot of pockets and I thought the zippy would be great for all of my receipts, various cards (business cards, appt cards, discount cards). And it is... plenty of storage room.

4. Yes, I do. It's a Mono Pochette wallet (the older one with less CC slots). I put two CC per slot so it fits plenty. It's a very comfy wallet.

P.S. Used to have an epi french purse but couldn't get used to the folded bill slot.

5. zippy and couldn't be happier! :tup:

6. mono PTI & i love it :yes:

7. No, I carry a Kate Spade wallet that I got on sale for $75. I just can't justify paying more than $100 for a wallet - I'd rather put that money toward a bag.

8. Pomme d'amour zippy wallet = kind of big, but love it

9. Mono zippy organizer - for everyday - holds everything. (The double takes when I pull it out of the LL Bean Boat and Toat are comical!)

Pomme Ludlow for taking the necessaries in a small bag.

10. No.. I haven't found one in a size I like! They are either too big.. or too small as I don't like to fold my bills. :crybaby:

11. I am using a Daniel leather wallet. It is practical, seriously functional ( I carry too many plastic, both personal, joint, and business ), and very friendly on the piggy bank. Eventually I will switch over to LV in one fine day :smile:

12. Compact zippe. So cute and chunky and holds a fair amount. I don't like huge wallets cause they tend to get overstuffed with everything.

13. yes...i have the french purse in azur..love the style.

14. I have 3 LV wallets but right now I'm using my Wapity as my wallet!

15. i only carry it when I'm carrying my lv, gotta have matching accessories. And I only have the french purse. It's my fave wallet I've ever owned.