do you carry an lv wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you carry an LV wallet?

1. Yes- I carry an LV wallet

2. No, I do not carry an LV wallet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i do...i have the damier zippy wallet with i LVOE!!!!! it holds everything and anything i need!:heart:

2. Currently I'm using a Fuschia Perforated Compact Zippe. When I'm using my pochettes though, I switch to a Multi-cles Rabat. That fits everything the compact zippe can except I have to fold all my bills.

3. I have the vernis framboise french purse and the pomme zippy (havent taken it out of the box yet, still trying decide on it).

4. i use my black mc koala. i wanted an mc zippy, but they didn't have them out yet, so i went for the koala, and love it.

5. I am currently using my Monogram Ludlow. but i usually switch off from that to my Cerises compact zip wallet.

6. Yes - the mono french purse. I wish I had gotten a vernis though.

7. I am trying....but not really much of a wallet gal in general. The forgotten/neglected LV thread made feel guilty enough to get out my Groom CZ & give it another try, but I don't think it's going to work out for us :sad:
    I do think LV wallets are well made & gorgeous, just not something I use everyday.

8. I currently use the french purse in pomme which DH bought for my birthday. I love the colour and the clasp instead of the zip. Before this one I used a red vernis PTI which was also great because of the size and plenty of credit card slots.

9. yes, i have two. the damier brazza for big bags and the pomme ludlow for clutches and smaller bags. love them. lv has the best quality wallets out there, i think.

10. Here's another vote for the mono french purse. The last one I had lasted 10 years and I just got my new one a few months ago. I never change my wallets, so it's best that I stick with a classic style. It's the right size for me because I have small hands, and it holds bills, credit cards and change.

11. I have converted all my accessories to LV. I have the tresor wallet, the six key holder, and the pocket organizer. I also have the key/change holder that I do not use very often. Guess what? All of these items are in mandarin.:tup:

12. Currently using the framboise koala.
    I had a MC PTI and found it too big. But the MC zippy style is growing on me.

13. I don't carry one yet, but I think that will be my next LV purchase. Just trying to decide on the Pouchette or zippy.

14. i carry The Koala Agenda as a wallet i love it.... But for cash and coins I use the Mono Groom Zip wallet. I just love both, But i love more the agenda as the wallet its so practical and alot less expensive than a normal LV wallet.

15. Damier Koala because it's compact in size but still has a lot of cc slots to fit everything.