do you carry an lv wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you carry an LV wallet?

1. Yes- I carry an LV wallet

2. No, I do not carry an LV wallet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Until recently, I was always a zippy girl.

Right now I have an addiction to the Insolite wallet and have purchased three in the last two weeks (DE Trunks & Locks, Mono in summer corail, and Noir MC in grenade). I just think they're so pretty and unique.

2. Right now and for a while now, I've been carrying my zippy compact wallet. It's fits great in all my big bags and also my chanel jumbo flaps

3. Zippy compact wallet, great size

4. I love zippy too!!! But lately I've been eyeing the insolite with Corail... I just love Corail and the insolite is really cute with a wristlet strap! =)

5. I have The Elysée Wallet in iconic Monogram canvas in ametyste.....and i love it.it is new,i bought it Last week.till this Day i have michael kors ...

6. I am currently using the ZCP in mono. I love that it fits perfectly into my pochette with my 6 key and phone for running errands.

Because it is so compact it keeps me organised and I don't hoard receipts or unnecessary papers. If on the rare occasion I needed to carry a lot of bank notes/save receipts I would store them in my PM agenda.

7. I carry the eugenie wallet in monogram canvas....apparently this has been discontinued though:sad: got mine in 2008 as a push present after baby #2 with no epidural!!

8. I have the mono insolite with the red interior. I love it.

I'm considering getting the azur summer 2014 insolite. I'm also considering getting the ebene long origami wallet. I have been in love with that origami wallet for over a year.

9. I have the zippy compact wallet in Azur. I've had it for years now and want a change, but just can't find another wallet that works as well as this one.

10. I heart my Zippy Monogram Vernis :smile:

11. Zippy Compact Wallet in Epi

12. used to have the black MC sarah, but now i use a chanel

13. The insolite with coral is gorgeous!!!