do you carry an lv wallet?

Do you carry an LV wallet?

• Yes- I carry an LV wallet

• No, I do not carry an LV wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.
I always use my multicolour Tresor international but I'm looking for something new to go with my new bag. Awaiting its arrival before I make up my mind.

The only thing is I really would like something a bit like what I've got ie with a button interior coin purse and folds out by three. Think there is only 1 like that.

I have a Sarah in vernis, an Insolite in monogram, 2 ZCP, a round coin purse, a card holder and a multicolor cles. I use them all depending on which bag I am bringing :smile:) Right now I use my ZCP multicolor white and my cles in multicolor as well :smile:

i use my french wallet as my main wallet and the card holder to hold my extra cards.. vernis in amarante.. if only i can get the alma bb in amarante to match.... hmm....

Attachments

• 1378729627598.jpg
    1378729627598.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 314
Yes. I have 4 LV wallets. 3 are canvas but my favorite wallet is my Joey epi leather. Best wallet I've ever owned. Very functional for me and I love the color. I know it doesn't go with with most of my bags with brass hardware but I always go back to this particular wallet...
♡♡♡

Attachments

• 1378734630531.jpg
    1378734630531.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 279
Yep! I have the monogram Zippy. I love that it's a good size wallet without it being TOO big and that I can slip my cell phone in there when I'm looking to carry very little when running errands.