Do you carry a cosmetic bag in your purse?

Fun thread! I love reading about what everyone carries. If I carry a tote, it has a canvas Hermes travel case with: Lancome Effacernes Concealer, Lancome Le Lipstique pencil in Sheer Raspberry, Chanel Rouge Coco Lipshine in Boy, Urban Decay "Naked 2 Basics" Eyeshadow palette, Marc Jacobs Highliner in Matte Iron, Jane Iredale InTouch cream blush in Clarity, Mini Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Soft Cream, two small brushes (for eyebrows and eyeshadow), a small Chanel No. 5 L'Eau spray, aspirin, gum, a mini-sewing kit, a packet of almonds, a packet of Starbucks Via coffee, and tissues. I usually leave my tote in the car though when I can and just carry a clutch.

Yes though I rarely use it. Have a couple of basic lipsticks, a Cover Girl Cheekers blush and a Bobbi Brown Foundation compact, though I think that might be discontinued blah!

I rarely touch up ever, unless my lips feel super dry then I might reapply lipstick.

Reactions: prepster
On the rare occasion I do wear makeup, yes. I lost a $50+ tom ford brow pencil by just having it looks in my bag, plus I've had bag linings ruined by makeup, so now I always carry a small makeup bag to keep track of everything and save my bags :biggrin:

Yes, but it ends up being used as a clutch for my wallet and phone, mostly because I have no makeup inside. I carry essential things, like dental floss, tweezer, nail file, and like that. No actual makeup, except for the lipstick I am wearing that day and a tiny powder brush for whatever. Sometimes I feel like a stray hair or piece of fluff is on my face and I use the makeup brush to swipe it off instead of actually touching my face.:biggrin:

I carry a makeup bag. I don’t carry that much cosmetics in it though. Brow pencil, lip gloss, eye liner, brush and tiny mirror sometimes concealer and brush and lip liner. Other things I carry is flossers, women stuff, tissues, sanitizer, meds, hair clip, mini brush, face spritzer and lotion.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I have a cosmetic bag with powder, blush, highlight, brushes for these powders. Brow pencil,concealer and eyeshadow stick. I have long days and usually touch up my face after work into the night. Also I might just do foundation at home and everything else I’m the car.