Do you care what color scheme you get for Multicolor items??

1. When you purchase a MC item, do you care about the color scheme of the LVs? or do you just take whichever one they happen to give you? I find that there are certain color schemes I like more, (I don't like to have 2 pinks right next to each other even if they are slightly different shades) and that I would consider not buying an item I like simply if it is in a less favorable color scheme. Am I crazy or overly looking into MC items to feel that way? How does everyone else feel about the color scheme? Similar to me? or do you think A MC lv is still a MC lv and color scheme doesnt matter you'll love it eitherway? :flowers:

2. only my speedy*white* i did, I wanted lots of pink/purple :smile: and got it

3. Well, I have only recently discover about the color scheme thingy. I wouldn't have minded so much before that but from now onwards, yea, I would really mind. lol :P I'm just known for being extra fussy in details and colors. My thought is that, if there's a choice, why not getting the perfect one that we absolutely LOVE? I don't like settling for second best especially paying such amount of money(might not be a lot for some :P) for an LV.

4. I don't really care too much about the color scheme, but it was a coincidence that my trouville has lots of pink on it, which is my favorite color.

5. I LOVE Multicolore! I could care less about the color scheme, they are all very beautiful!

[​IMG]

6. I'm a picky person anyways, but I dislike the line with dark pink, black, and green logos. None of the three colors are attractive to me.

7. for my trouville, i actually chose from 3 bags. I wanted to have that 9 colors of LV on it. the first one have the same color combo on its first and third row..I didn't like it.

8. Yes, if I were to purchase MC, I would look for my favorite color (s).

9. WOW MICHELLE your MC collection is breathtaking:nuts:

10. i love them all, so it's not a big deal from me. but when there's a few options in front of me, i'll do the pick. i'll let no one do it for me

11. I am not picky as I think it's all pretty!

12. I HATE the dark green* other than that I don't mind!

13. I love the line with the two blue and the green in it :love:

I try to get that lineup on my MC pieces

14. i care too!
    when i finally get a MC item, i want lots of pinks!
    i don't like the black, navy blue, or dark green... :yucky:

15. Great to know im not the only one! I am super fussy with details too!!! haha. Its sometimes embarassing because I notice everything. My SO used to laugh and just slap his forehead and nod as he finds it quite amusing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice