Do you buy tokidoki's on sale or do you buy them at regular price?

I tend to get mine at regular price. I did get a good deal on my spiagga canguro, it was around $60 with shipping from Ebay, and I used a coupon on my transporto bv, but that's it. The rest I paid around retail for.

A good place to find bags with older prints on them is Livejournal.

I got into tokidoki at the end of May of this year so I got in late in the game. But I have bought MOST of my bags at good prices. But some I have paid above retail. But they were worth it..lol.. :yes:

I've bought the majority of my bags online at either retail or below retail. I've bought from Japan LA, Karmaloop, Lesportsac, LJ and EBay. I only paid above retail for one bag and that was my Inferno Campeggio with my dream placement . I don't regret the $100 over retail one bit because I'm so totally in love with that bag!!! There are no bags that I want that I'm willing to pay over retail for anymore which is a good thing.

Oh - I just remembered I did pay over retail for a Denaro with my favorite character from Spiaggia, Shark Boy on it. I gave that to my husband to give to me for Christmas so I don't even have it yet.

most of my bags were presents, I did just order my Pirata Ciao Ciao for $96, Adios Star Scuola $104 & the Paradiso Luna for 120 + $8.50 shipping fee. I'm so excited -=)

So do you buy most of your bags on sale or at regular price? (not just tokidoki) Also, if you have this ok so-so favorite bag, do you still buy it at regular price?

I am just wondering because alot of people get their bags from the outlet and that i love the older prints such as inferno than the newer prints. Most recently i bought a tranporto zucca but i am starting to regret because i really love the older prints. The reason behind why i can't go to outlets is because i'm only 16 and my dad won't drive me and my mom to the outlets like woodbury commons in ny. So another question is: Should i keep my zucca transporto at regular price or go to outlets near me and get it in my favorite older prints at sale price? Are there any more older prints of Zucca's left in any outlets near NYC?

Why don't you sell your non-desired Zucca on ebay and then splurge on one you would like better? Or, certain forums on the internet that are unrelated to this one feature Toki trades among members. Maybe join it and trade your bag for another print?

Personally, I'd stick with Trasporto because it goes with a lot of outfits. But Inferno is more badass.

hmmm...i prefer to wait for macys to get the new stuff in so i can use discounts on them :] but if i see something that i must have i would just buy it...but most of the time i'm armed w/ SOME kind of macys coupon :]

hmmm...i prefer to wait for macys to get the new stuff in so i can use discounts on them :] but if i see something that i must have i would just buy it...but most of the time i'm armed w/ SOME kind of macys coupon :]

Is there any way to get Macy's coupons without getting a charge card with them? I don't feel like dealing with their interest rates.

it's really hard to find tokis on sale over here, so i am ok with paying full price since i get really good deals on most of my other bag purchases. of the 5 tokis i have, i paid retail for all. :shame:

some of the older print i paid above retail, for the one currently in stores/just released, I used macys coupons, but I paid retail prices on recent prints when macys doesnt have the placement I like and I have to get it somewhere else.

Is there any way to get Macy's coupons without getting a charge card with them? I don't feel like dealing with their interest rates.

not really =/ the coupons with discounts that dont requre a macy's card are few and far between =[ i usually only buy what i know i can pay off so i dont have to pay them extra :P

take advantage of the huge sale the LeSportsac outlets are having right now. 40% off retail price & all you pay is the $8.50 shipping fee. They are the older styles though, but it's better than nothing =)

it's a mix of sale and regular priced items. my LVs and guccis were all purchased at regular price. i have a few DB, juicy, and coach bags that were purchased at a discounted price. i think that some bags (more classic styles and/or brands that never go on sale) are worth purchasing at regular price (or higher) while others really are not.

SJL - do you know where i can find what styles/prints are available at the outlets? and do you have the number for any the LSS outlet stores? i have none near me!