Do you buy things and not use it ??!

1. I have this problem of buying A LOT of things but doesn't use it at all!!
    I have a lot of new clothes,bags but i just keep buying and buying.. and worst of all i only wear the same few clothes everytime.!!

Anyone has the problem as me?! How to stop myself from doing this?!!
    HELP!!!! :crybaby:

2. I would go through your closet & take inventory so the next time you go shopping you know not to buy another black sweater since you already own a few. I would also see if the tags are still attached to your clothing & return the itmes back to the store, a lot of stores don't have a time limit on returns. It might be awkward to return something that you bought 4 months ago but it is worst to have that item just sit in your closet unworn.

3. I do it all the time -- but ultimately do use them. It just takes a while sometimes.

4. Guilty as charged :shame:

I don't think there's any cure for this.

Or at least my Mom, my sis (whom I share a bursting wardrobe with), and the BF doesn't think so :P

5. Lulilu- I'm the same way. I'll buy intending of course to use it & never do. LOL I bought a Kitchenaide mixer about 9 months ago & haven't used it yet it's a nice decoration though. I'll use it eventually.

6. I do that too; but mostly clothes. If I check my closet now, I can probably find at least 5 tops/pants with the price tag still attached...

7. me too.

8. i bought a dSLR, but have only used it couple times.

i bought a pair of shoes - wore it only few times.

..so i guess what im trying to say is, me too. :lol:

9. I do that all the time! I have shoes that are still brand new in the box, clothes in my closet with tags still attached...

I can't bring my stuff back, because it's been so many months since I've bought them, & our stores here have a time limit for refunds/exchanges.

10. Yes, and I am the worst at returning stuff too! I buy lots of stuff I don't use that I just give it away or sometimes so lazy I throw good stuff out! Which is why people love trash-pickin' in Brimigham, MI - that is!

11. yes, that is one of my big problems.. i just tell myself whenever i go to the store.. hmm.. let me double check first if i have that at home.. hehe... so at times, i can go to the mall and come home empty-handed.... and now, i am beginning to be oki with that...

12. I know I have a tendency to do this when I see stuff on clearance so I limit myself. I purchased clothes for the first time in a year last week. I still have some that I've never used and I keep using the same stuff again but I lay the old stuff and put them away to donate so I can break into the new stuff.

13. Wow! A year's hiatus on clothes shopping is impressive, Kathy! I need to go on one of these.

14. I do this a lot, too. I do end up using the stuff just like a long time after I buy it lol

15. not really. i make sure what i buy is what img oing to use!

or else ill just return it..but hardly any case of things just being not used sitting there! :OP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice