Do you buy clothes online?

my fav clothing store has just starting up on line shopping!!! I think if I'm bored I'll shop on line but nothing beats a personal shopping experience esp. when the SA's are super helpful and friendly to someone who is abit retarded when it comes to fashion! hehehe!!!

I shop online ... i love free shipping and no sales tax especially here in CA. I also use ****** so i get a rebate back when i shop. I always check to see if there are any addional coupon codes. i know its alot of work to buy one or more things but it helps me save mula to help me with my purse fund

i'll only buy online if i can get a better deal than in-store and it's something i've tried on and know i want.

for example, i saw a duvet that i really like at anthropologie, and i visit it every day on their website to see if it's gone on sale yet. when it does, i'll probably still order it through the store, though, and have them send it to me because the in-store sales are usually better. online shopping is usually research for me, i do the majority of my buying in person.

sometimes, though, online is necessary - i bought a sale jcrew dress online today because i wear a 14, and usually they only carry up to a 12 in dresses in-store.

its always nice to shop at the mall coz u realize "gosh I have tons of bags with me and ILOVEIT!" but on the other hand I love it when I get something from the mail especially at work its like opening a gift but you already know whats inside for me shopping online is like a stress reliever..:yes:

I like buying items I know will fit me size wise... like Michael Stars/Splendid tees (sales on shopbop), wrap dresses (DVF), items from NM and Bergdorf (when shipping is free!), etc... I'm too lazy to buy things that end up not fitting and having to return, but with NM, for example, I can always go to the store and return/exchange, which is nice :smile:

-Minal

Sometimes you'll stumble across some great finds online. I bought a couple of items on eBay and all were decent. 1 Anthropologie top fit kinda funny, but I have a Thomas Pink shirtdress that is TDF. So take the plunge (and know your risks and return policies!)

I would love to shop online more but usually its a disappointment and a pain to return. I now only buy online if its an item I've tried in person or something deeply discounted. Otherwise I end up returning about 1/2 of what I get and wasting loads of time.