Do you buy at the outlet if you don't have a coupon?

Before when they weren't giving out the coupons left and right I would still go to the outlet because some of the stuff that I wanted was marked 50% off, but now I don't go unless there is a coupon... it makes a big difference I think!

Like a red-lined bag that came to $250 after 50% would be $200 with a 20% off coupon. That's $50 saved right there with the coupon. That's a big chunk. It's seems better to sit it out until a coupon comes our way. I'm probably missing out on a lot of cute bags waiting. I hope they send another coupon soon, I want a silver Zoe or some kind of bag that catches my eye.

Yes, I am on my way there right now, lol! I'm not sure if I will buy anything, I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just wanted to go for fun and get out of the house! A coupon would be nice but if I buy anything it will just be an accessory or two.

I don't think I have ever been to the outlet without at least a 10% off coupon. My outlet trips all started when they were doing 50% off redline. I really try not to go too often. If I lived closer, I would be there at least once a week.

I did before this whole coupon fiasco thing started, but like others have said, the coupons have spoiled us a bit. We only want to go when there is a coupon. Especially those of us that have a long way to drive.

Im with you - now I really try to only go when there is a coupon. Unless I know there is a bag there that I HAVE to have! The prices are still good, especially the clearance ones, but that additional 20% off does make a difference!

I don't think I have ever been to the outlet without at least a 10% off coupon. My outlet trips all started when they were doing 50% off redline. I really try not to go too often. If I lived closer, I would be there at least once a week.

I live super close to one so I am there almost once a week or every two weeks just to see if I can find something good. I did buy more when coupons were out though of course.

I often find something I really like in a non-coupon week, like the atlantic Peyton. I will rebuy and return if I see what I already bought available again with a coupon, but that actually doesn't happen as much as I'd like it to.

I will be going to the Manchester, VT outlet in a few weeks. Where do I sign up to get outlet coupons?
I have been lurking for a few days and have really enjoyed reading the posts and looking at the pictures.
Thanks!