Do you believe UFO's or alien's exist?

you know if someone did somehow make it out of our universe and met aliens then how would they get back to tell us?
I think that there has to be something or someone else out there since there are millions of universes outside of our milky way.

I believe there are other forms of life in the universe.

But do I believe that little green men come to visit Earth on spaceships? No, not so much.

That's what I think too. If space is infinite, it's awfully egotistical to think we're the only life forms in an such a large and incomprehensible space.

I believe we are not the only life in the universe...

Some scientists believe that WE are aliens, that our DNA was rocketed out into space by an alien population to prevent extinction, and that the DNA landed on earth.

i believe that SOMETHING is out there. it's hard to believe we are the only ones in this HUGE universe...

it could be any lives, like bacteria living on other planets of more intelligent species way way far away, but i don't think that there is actually something that can get to out planet. i dunno. i just find that hard to believe. and f aliens DO exist i highly doubt that they look anything like how the tv depicts them! they probably look nothing like anyone could imagine!! haha