Do you ask to see more than 1?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

When you're ready do you...

1. Say, "Wrap up a new one for me! I'll take it!"

2. Have them show you a new one.

3. Ask them to bring out more than 1 so you can compare or choose the best one.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. When you decide on a particular bag, do you have them just pack up a new one for you or do you ask them to bring out more than one so you can inspect/compare them to choose the "perfect" one? :graucho:

2. I closely look at the one I was looking at, and if it looks ok, they wrap that one up. I've only asked for another one once.

3. i look at the one they have out, then take home a new one from the back

4. Why two threads on the same thing?

5. i always ask to compare 2 of the same thing..:girlsigh: i'm hopeless i know haha

6. I always compare first before confirming my purchase.

7. I like them to bring out one from the back.

8. I usually look at what I want, and ask to see another for comparison. But, when it's time to buy, my SA knows to get a "new" one out for me. That is, if what I'm looking at isn't the only one of its kind. If I'm looking at something that's SO or LE, then obviously I take that one with me...

9. I usually get my LV items from the website, if i went to the boutique...would i ask to see more than 1? HELL YEAH!! For the price we pay for them we should be able to examine and compare until we are completely satisfied!!

10. Yes I ask to see more than one so that I can compare. For what I pay I want my bag to be perfect!!