Do you ask for a box when you buy a bag?

My regular SA either automatically gives me a box or asks me if I need one this time. The other SA's I've dealt with ask me if I need one as well. I don't use the boxes to store my bags, I use them to store old pictures, cards, little stuff that causes clutter.

i'm planning on picking up my speedy 30 from the lv located in the holts on bloor sometime this week and was wondering what i should say when asking for the box? there are hard boxes that fit the speedy 30 right?

this is my first lv purchase so i'm kind of nervous/excited lol

i never get a box >.< ,just in the dustbag and straight into the shopping bag.next time I will be sure to ask for one. Gosh with the prices we pay for LV, we shouldnt have to ask-should be included!

the first time i didn't get a box i went back because i store my purses in their box...and they gave me a bag and a box...so i wouldn't have to walk out w. just a box...i thought it was nice, even though i didn't ask...but when i purchased my petit bucket 2 years ago, the SA forgot my dustbag...and i never went back...i keep wanting to ask my SA for a dust bag for it...she can see in the system i purchased it from LV...just nervous about asking!