Do you answer posts........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That you see are pages and pages long?

For example, if I dont get on here for a few days, I come on and see an interesting topic that has like 5 pages...and I think....hmmmm

Im just not going to answer, because my response has probably already been made....and nobody is going to read my little response over on page 5 LOL So, even though I want to respond, I just dont. LOL

What about you?

2. no i dont answer the long or plenty of answered questions. i specifically look for ones that have less than 10 answers or responses.

unless it's something really important or interesting. lol.

3. I normally have to have my say whatever!

4. Depends...if it's a topic I'm not interested in then no....

...otherwise yeah my big yapper will be in there, LOL.

5. depends... if it's an ongoing discussion-type thread (i.e. "not keen on having kids), i'd consider throwing in my 2cents!

6. LOL No, I am no respector of page count.

If I have something to say, I will say it, whether I do so on page 1, or page 100!

7. Yeah, sometimes...But I feel the same way you do. Usually if the post has pages of answers, my answer has already been posted!

8. It depends on how interesting I find the topic.. If I'm really interested, I love reading 10 or 20 pages of something before or if I say my $.02.

9. I do! I've never thought of not doing that before. I always answer threads that interest me, regardless of whether or not my opinion has been made already. No one can answer it exactly like I would in my muddled up speech. I never post for the sake of posting though, a thread has to be about something that I have an opinion about, so that I don't just post a 3 word sentence.

10. Me too. :yes:

11. It depends on the topic.

I understand how you feel...I hesitate to read pages and pages of posts, but if the topic is interesting, then I'll add a comment or two.

12. I don't. I barely even read things if it's over 5 pages. Usually it's people saying the same thing..

13. sure.....but if its the same person complaining about their bag dilemma of the day....i pass.......

14. sometimes i do.. i guess it depends on the thread and what its about

15. ^Same here.