Do you always use the same SA??

Grands Fonds said:
I had one that i always sought out, until recently, when she never seemed to be at the store....so stupidly, instead of asking when she would be in next (and I had to make a purchase on that day in any case) I began 'seeing' another SA....and you know SO, should I just continue to purchase and work with the two of them, or choose one and stay faithful?
Kristie, in your case, I think it would be okay to work with both of them or kind of "phase" one out, sort of what Gmel did. In my store, they get a group commission on everything.

I had heard the same thing - that SAs get bonuses based on the total brought in by all SAs. A pooled commission structure, or something like that!

I had an SA that I loved - and then she off and joined the Peace Corps! My next SA is currently out on maternity leave. So, for now, I will stick with the store manager (can't go wrong)! When I showed up the other day (for the first time in eight months) I was greeted with a hug and she actually remembered which two bags I have on order! I truly appreciate a good shopping experience and will definitely use only the manager from now on. :girlsigh:

i stick with two my manyger and his female assistent but just due to the fact that his assistant just knowns more about ready to wear.
in another boutique i stick with only one sa.

ut yes the comission is shared and the comission on leather goods is not as high as on the clothing silks etc therefore of course they reserve the bags for clients who are loyal and buy also othr things

lh - I have also used 2 from 2 different stores -- met in person the one in Boston recently...but then thanks to shopmom spoke by phone with hers at the NM in Troy for my beloved plume! Have since purchased the gloves and scarf from her as well....oh and I have purchased by phone from NYC so I guess 3 stores!

shoes319 said:
lh - I have also used 2 from 2 different stores -- met in person the one in Boston recently...but then thanks to shopmom spoke by phone with hers at the NM in Troy for my beloved plume! Have since purchased the gloves and scarf from her as well....oh and I have purchased by phone from NYC so I guess 3 stores!

oh thanks shoes! Wow...I love your new Plume! I did not see it when I walk through NM almost weekly...it must have just come into the store when you called! Beautiful!:yahoo:

I heard from an SA that they do work as a team. :yes: I don't really have one particular SA. I wasn't happy with the one I worked with so I kinda stayed away for a while but now I'm going to go back (Saturday :graucho: ) and give it another try with someone else. :lol: Unfortunately, my favorite SA is at SCP but if DH gets my Kelly from her (next year, I hope! :nuts: ) I don't mind the long distance relationship. ;)