Do you always "MATCH"

1. For example, if you have a Monogram bag, will you carry a monogram wallet.
    If you're carrying something from the MC line do you have a wallet to go with the bag.
    If you travel and carry a mongram keepall...would you make sure your purse is monogram or would you still carry something from another line?

Just wondering...

2. Drives my daughter crazy but I carry LV accessories with every bag I own.

3. Same here!

4. In the past I "HAD" to match my wallet with my bags. But now, I always use my LV accessories with every bag I own :huh:

5. nope! i rarely do

6. Nope I tend to variate

7. Wondering because now that I have a bag from the MC line, I think it would drive me NUTS to have a wallet that doesn't match!
    I don't think it would bother me if it was something like Cerises/Mono, or even Mono with a solid epi...but there's something that's almost TOO mismatched between the brown mono canvas and the bright and cheery MC.

I'm kicking around a MC wallet of something from the Vernis line to go with the MC, but then there's a part of me that wonders is it REALLY necessary to spend $$$ on a wallet to go with a bag that you only plan on taking out during the summer months?

8. Nope, the only thing I change daily is the LV bag I'm carrying. I use the same cles and wallet with everything.

9. I have to have my wallet match my bag. It's just a weird thing, it actually bothers me if it doesn't match. My grandma used to be like that so I think I got it from her!

10. no i dont match at ALL! my wallet is not even a designer one!

11. sort of. i have a cerises pouchette that i carry with the mono speedy but not with the mc alma (because it looks odd to me). no wallet (yet) but that was why i got a vernis cles first as oppossed to a different line (i guess epi would have worked too)...that way i would always match. hopefully i can add that vernis wallet to match the cles.

12. No, I don´t. when I used to have my mono canvas wallet, I changed it btw it and my big glace wallet, but now i just have the glace and I don´t have the canvas. And i don´t have a glace bag. now i´m thinking about selling my wallet and buying another one because the wallet is so fragile, its scratches easily and I don´t like it now.

13. depending .. but i usually try to match my bag and wallet when i'm going out for the night out or a special event ..

but for the usual day to day .. nope i can't be bothered changing my wallet everyday as i change my bags everyday.

14. rarely...i don't care that much!! in my duomo i have my koala and my damier cles. that's it.

in my antigua i use my black mc pmbv.

in my popincourt i use my cerises pochette and sometimes i use my mono wallet.

but today i'm carrying a coach and have my koala in it.

15. I like to "match" but with different lines in different colors. (hmm, so maybe it's not matching.) But when I use my mini monogram Josephine in the dark blue, I use my yellow epi wallet for a great color contrast! Or if I use any other dark LV, I like to use a bright wallet for fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice