Do you always match your Bbag to your outfit?

I have a pale magenta work and maybe because I tend to wear jeans a lot and my tops and dresses are generally white/navy/neutral colours/pastels, it goes with everything in my wardrobe. Bal colours are surprisingly versatile so maybe you should wear what passes for a normal outfit and maybe bring a few other outfits and try the bag out at a store. (Yes, that sounds crazy but I actually have tried doing that before, not with Bal bags but shoes. LOL.)

i have a lot of neutrals in my wardrobe so technically any bright coloured bbags go well with them. i try to match my bags to my shoes occasionally and they work very well with CLs!

Sometimes I dont think matching is even in Balenciagas style. Its like all these colors were made to pop, but how can they pop if the whole outfit is Apple Green, Bright turq, Magenta, etc.. you know what I mean?

When I wear prints, I match my Bbags to my outfit. When I wear neutrals I like to wear a POP of colour for Bbags. I have a collection of both colours & neutrals for Bbags & they go with my very colourful wardrobe.

I never match my bbags to my outfits.......I think the bags look stunning with whatever....of course more stunning with some stuff than others but I don´t worry about it;)

Kat

I am a neutral person too. You will never see me wearing pink or owning a pink bag - as beautiful as they are.

The Balenciaga color rainbow is huge though - I love the blues, neutrals and deeper colors - not a pastel fan.

I would suggest getting whatever really excites you - you will find a way to use it.

I don't match either. I wear mostly neutrals eg denim, blacks, whites, greys and I like my bbags to POP. Nothing better than a Magenta or Electric Blue to stand out against a sea of neutrals! I also dont worry about matching accessories to my bags, or vice versa.

I like to match my bbags to at least one thing I'm wearing...it can be the shoes, jewelry, scarf, belt, etc..it's usually something small that just ties the whole outfit together. I hate being matchy-matchy like a pink jumpsuit with a pink bag..URGH! That's just overdone..I like contrast..so I never match the whole outfit to the bag but maybe one thing within the outfit.

I agree with hellosunshine :yes: :tup: and I also agree with 'D' hmwe's: I match my outfit to the bag I want to wear!!! ;)

I always match every bag I have to my outfit :yes: I even match my nailpolish to my outfits:shame: Once I found a lilac nailpolish matching exactly to my lilac First, I always combine both of them :girlsigh:

I'm with hellosunshine. I don't really like to match my bags with my outfit, but will wear something, usually a patterned top, that'll contrast or slightly match the bag that I'd like to carry. However, if I wear solid colored top like Black, I will pretty much carry any color bag because Black goes with everything. Then again, most of my bags are neutral colored and that's fine because that's what works for me. Does that make sense?:smile: