Do you always match your Bbag to your outfit?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just trying to decide if I should purchase/or ask for (hehe) a neutral bag or get something with a color that pops... I tend to purchase very neutral bags, but bbags come in such great colors, I was leaning toward buying one that is a bright color.

So I was wondering if any PFers always match outfits with bbags, or do you use whatever you're in the mood for. :smile:

Thanks in advance!

2. Nope, I definitely do not match my bbags with my outfit all of the time - the bright colors go surprisingly well with a lot!

3. I never match my bag to my outfit----

I match my outfit to the bag I want to wear!!! :graucho:

To your question about neutral v pop color: do you already have neutral bbags? or is this your first? and will be your only one???

4. hmwe46 - I think I am wanting to start off slow, so maybe a neutral is better for me, but all I have are "neutrals" b/c I really have a all LVs and not much else.

5. Gotcha :yes:

Have you considered a Black City??

To me, that is the epitome of the BBag :heart:

It got me hooked and now I have 13 :Push:

6. That's the one I was thinking about :smile: And that's what I'm afraid of too, that'll I'll end up with a lot more haha. A good and bad thing :smile:

7. I like to match my bbags to at least one thing I'm wearing...it can be the shoes, jewelry, scarf, belt, etc..it's usually something small that just ties the whole outfit together. I hate being matchy-matchy like a pink jumpsuit with a pink bag..URGH! That's just overdone..I like contrast..so I never match the whole outfit to the bag but maybe one thing within the outfit.

8. Yeah definitely go for a black city as your first Bbag. When you say match, are you talking colorwise? I try not to match the color of my bag with my outfit, but the black city goes with every color IMO, so totally worth it! If you wear a lot of black colors then a bright colored Bbag will be totally cool.

9. ohhh, very good point about wearing black colors, b/c I definitely do wear a lot of blacks and browns and blues... hmmmmmm

and yes, I meant colorwise, but I guess I really mean, if you have an accessory or something that would go with the bag, would you wear a particular one. Kind of like what hellosunshine was referring to.

10. I like letting my bbags stand out. Just a nice pop of color or something to a plain outfit. I normally dress in greys, blacks, whites.

I kinda dont like matching period so its ehh. I dont think they should match, they just have to go. Same tones or whatever at least.

11. I try to coordinate so that my bag ties in with something I am wearing unless the bag is a neutral. The black city is great, but if you wear alot of neutrals or black, I would encourage you to consider one of the blues (turquoise or electric) or one of the pinks (bubblegum or pale magenta).

12. I never match my Bbag to the outfit. I like the Bbag to be a stand out piece and a POP of colour..

13. ditto :tup:

14. I've gone through changes in this. I used to just wear whatever color bbag I bought with everything for weeks and weeks until I got a new one. Now I tend to coordinate, not matchy-matchy, but have the bag somehow relate to the outfit. And I just sold 4 bbags in different candy colors, plus my 05 black city (why, oh why? did I do that?!), so that I could buy one neutral bbag. I chose sahara. I guess I've reached a point where I am trying to be more practical and have a bag that tends to go with everything I wear. I am over the candy colors for now. Well, except the blue. I kept 4 bbags, 3 of which are blue. I am realizing how much I love blue. So I will be able to coordinate blue with a lot of my outfits, not to mention blues always go with jeans. Hope this helps!

15. Nope, I'm awful at matching. I just wear whatever goes with the weather and pick a bag. Definitely not as coordinated as some ladies here. :P Plus, some days I get up and have to rush to class so there's no time to pick and choose.