Do you always carry luxury?

I go by the Karl Lagerfeld rule, too. I don't consider myself being able to afford something just because I have or can acquire the money to purchase it. I see so many people constantly worried about ruining their bags, describing all the shenanigans they go through in a day to keep anything bad from happening to it, or worse, not ever carrying it at all. I think it's kind of silly. If I felt that way about any of my bags I would know that I'd spent too much and that I really couldn't or shouldn't afford them. As much as I love bags, I don't want to spend my entire day babying them. Also, I don't think it's classy to walk around seeming constantly anxious about your belongings.

I totally support your opinion! I bought my bags to use them and be happy, not to protect and get stressed!!

Nope. I carry my LV, RM, MJ, YSL and now my new Kate Spade. In fact, I've spent the last 2 months trying to find the perfect Premier designer bag for me and can't find it. I've tried Prada, LV, YSL, etc and just haven't loved anything. Then yesterday I happen to see a Kate Spade tote and loved that it had soft leather and it was great for a work tote/everyday bag. Never had a KS before, but why not get what we love regardless of the name?

Nope. I carry my LV, RM, MJ, YSL and now my new Kate Spade. In fact, I've spent the last 2 months trying to find the perfect Premier designer bag for me and can't find it. I've tried Prada, LV, YSL, etc and just haven't loved anything. Then yesterday I happen to see a Kate Spade tote and loved that it had soft leather and it was great for a work tote/everyday bag. Never had a KS before, but why not get what we love regardless of the name?

I agree! I'm still looking for the perfect premier designer bag and I own Chanel and LV... but I always use my Michael Kors Hamilton Tote... I don't know why! But I love that bag!
And contemporary bags just seem better better not only because of price but how useful the bag is! I have more pockets and organization in my contemporary bags than my premier bags! And all the premier bags seems to always have issues these days... and for that price, I'd rather go somewhere else :\

hmm i easily could. my bag for school is not designer. it's a bag that is huge and i have abused through out the 3 years. zippers are missing, lining is messed up, i throw it around. when not in school...yes...i carry a casual chanel. that sounds kinda crazy lol