Do you all love this pochette?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I do! :heart:

Want it on the ****** today, but banned.....:yucky:

pochette charms.jpeg
  2. Yes I love it, love all of the charms bags. Kittilaroche has one!

3. I love taht color! I think it is sooo stunning! I agree with you, I am also in a ban! My mom promised me a new purse for Christmas though!

4. I have the Charms pochette but, in Taupe. I think Rebecca (LVbabydoll) has this color Pochette! : )

I think this line is so pretty! : )

5. it is gorgeous but, aren't you on a ban...walk away from the LV..right now!!!

6. I love the charms, too.

7. I am thinking about getting a cles in this line. But its really pricey....

8. Yes Pug. You're right. I'm a walkin... just a talkin....

9. I have this along with the matching cles (also a set in taupe!)...the charms line is gorgeous :love:

10. I have this pochette in this color and the cles. Both pieces are lined in gorgeous leather so that could be why it is on the high side.

11. I DO!!! :heart:

Like Nola said, I got it a few weeks ago and I'm absolutely in love.

I never liked the Pochette until then, but the deal I got was just too good to pass so I went for it.

Didn't think that I can fit so much in there, but it's really amazing. I found a new obsession: Pochettes :graucho:

My next one is already on it's way: The Panda should arrive on Thursday. Yay!

I'd say def. go for the pochette charms if you get a chance it's well worth it

12. yeah girls, I want it, it is Totally gorgeous, and so is the cles,,, and the leather that it appears to be lined in, quite yummie. It's a keeper for sure, maybe it will be the one once the ban is lifted, kittie, so cool you got a good deal... I love small purses and being able to pare down. This pochette is TDF! and, elle, I hate you! haha, just kidding.... i'm not even jealous, just happy for you...both sets!!!!! wow. but, WANT MY OWNNNNNNN!!!:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

13. i don't like it :blah:. the vinyl makes it looks tacky

14. I HAVE been wondering about that from the beginning, but it grew on me, just wasn't sure,,, if the shiny was actually creepy or not...

15. I LOVE the charms pochette.. love it ! Especially in the pink.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice