Do you admit to buying off eBay to people?

1. I finally got my first LV :smile: I feel weird saying it's off eBay, though. It's in such excellent condition I could get away with saying it's mine. I just feel weird saying I got it off eBay.

Just wondering if anyone else just plain doesn't say they did, or if you just name a close LV store or something when asked.

2. Oh gosh no, If I truely find a bargin on a LV- I am proud to state that. eBay gets enough bad rap- its nice to say something positive...

3. I do!
    A lot of people buy LV from the boutiques only but I don't care what they think any ways, as long as I know my bags are real. IN fact, people are so jealous of me all the time because they think I get great deals on eBay!
    I have a friend who ONLY buys LV from the boutiques (his mom spends thousands every month!) and he's always like "OMG that is SUCH a good deal!"
    My boyfriend's mom recently asked me to look for LV on eBay for her, too!

4. It depends on who I'm talking to. My close friends know I buy stuff off ebay, and they always like to hear about the deal. I don't really discuss where I buy my bags with anyone else, so I guess I don't have a problem with it! :biggrin:

5. I would have no qualms telling people I got the authentic LV from eBay - what's there to hide - you should pride yourself that you managed to get such a great deal online and could suss the fakes from the authentic deals - not everyone can do that - thousands fall for fakes all the time :smile: And besides, LV is making wayyyyyyyyy too much money off people worldwide!

6. I take pride in it, lol! My absolute favorite bag, my Petit Noe in Epi Fawn came from ebay and it was $600 off retail!! And... it was brand new! Now that is something to be proud of! I do also get things in the boutique so I'm an an all access LV gal!

7. Yeah, I got my mint condition Vanilla Jasmin for almost 1/2 off retail too!!
    That HAS to be my favourite purchase so far.
    I didn't really like the colour at first, but now it's growing on me...I LOVE this bag!

8. I purchased my BH on ebay as well as several other LV bags and accessories. I tell people that I get them on ebay and they are always amazed that I can get like new LV pieces for discounted prices. I love a good deal.

9. Of course ! Nothing wrong with that.. I always love a deal ! :graucho:

10. I once told my g/f that I got a bag off ebay, and immediately she was like...." It must be fake."

:wtf: :yucky:

11. I do, sometimes even if I hadn't. In my profession, and in my social circle, spending more than a couple of hundred dollars on a bag is considered frivolous.

12. I love a deal sometime I have to tell it's from Ebay to DH eventhough it's not..LOL..

13. Ditto, I think as long as you do your research, why not??

14. I don' have any problems with saying I bought off ebay.

15. Ticklemethu-- your pic of the dog and kitty is so cute!!

To answer the question of the poster, I have never purchased a bag off of Ebay. I get way too much of a rush buying from the boutique!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice