Do you add charms to your mk bags? Do you decorate your mk? Show us!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stealing this thread idea from another forum because I wanna see how you guys decorate your bags!

2. I just got my set set, so the only thing I have added is a purple flower BBW hand sanitizer

3. I'll offer mine up!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. That is too cute! Where did you get it?

5. My BBW flower hand sanitizer
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397505450.986342.jpg

6. Thank you! It's a Juicy Couture charm! Here are my others, I apologize for the picture quality, I had to use my iPad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Also I had to Macgyver the skull charm for the picture so please excuse that as well.

8. ^ That bumble bee is adorable! I never thought about adding charms to my bags because I love them as is, but I think that something small like that adds a cute and personal touch.

9. Found some cute keychains to attach to my MK bags

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397577770.031428.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397577791.621552.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397577812.193775.jpg
    They don't have the same hardware but I thought it still looks cute.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397577859.946043.jpg
    And for when I decide to keep this pearl gray Selma...

10. Oh my gosh they're so adorable! I can't find any with the hook clasp. They're all just round key chains which make it difficult to attach to the bag.

I love them all!

11. I love that! The color is so cheerful!

I love those. Very cute!

Those are awesome! Where did you find those? Are they a certain brand of kechain? Too cute!

12. I've used the short ball chain (like those used on the coach hang tags) to attach those types of key chains to a bag. Works pretty good.

13. Thanks. I love Daisies and this reminded me of them. It is still snowing here in the middle of April, so I need cheering up

14. Juicy charm

Coach fob

Attached Files:

15. Thanks! I love them all too! I found them in Vegas I just can't remember which hotel gift shop I got it from - either MGM or Excalibur.