Do you add charms to your Bbags? Do you decorate your B-Bags? Club

:love: Irissy....I love them! I especially like how on the black bag your chains match the hardware! That is the one thing I don't like with the LV charms, is the goldtone doesn't go very well with Bal's hardware!

Thanks babe! :P I don't like the "gold" on the LV charms either because I'm afraid it'll get rub off eventually. :sad:

I have a charm key chain that I bought at the MAK in Vienna, and put it on the front zipper of my black city when the tassel got snapped off on a streetcar the same day (see pic). I also found a tiny little antique gold filigree cell phone charm at H&M on Oxford Street that looks great with my black twiggy. It personalises them. I don't want my bags to WEAR ME -- the first thing one sees shouldn't be the bag.

Attachments

• keyfob2.JPG
    keyfob2.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 648
Thanks babe! :P I don't like the "gold" on the LV charms either because I'm afraid it'll get rub off eventually. :sad:

If I decide to keep them on, I will let you know how they hold up. The gal at LV customer relations said The Pastilles (the one on the Pink City) may last longer on the bag than on the wrist as many are wearing it, because it was made as a keychain and she is not she what will happen from oils and acids in the skin.
:s

Deana your pink city looks s:huh::huh::huh: pretty with the LV keyring!! :love: oh the keyring is beautiful and u've got such a gorgeos city!! i cant stop :drool:

sgaotw your black city looks s:huh::huh:o cool with that chain :upsidedown:

luvshopping90 i dont know where to get started!!! I almost had a hearatack from both the sky blue and chocolate cities!! OH MY GOD!! they are waaaaaaaaaaay out of this planet!!!! :love: And i must say the hermes chain is an absolute winner on that sky blue!! (((why did i have to see ur chocolate city today!!))) :drool: its GOOOOOOORGEOS!! pretty pretty please can u tell me what you think of it? Is it the fall 05?

Irissy the coach purses multi keyring looks so:huh:o:huh:oo cute!! i bet any multi would look great on a b bag :graucho:

:love: vanilla_addict...I checked out your link to "my showcase" beautiful fendi collection! We are sooo bad tempting eachother this way!!!! But it's too much fun to stop!

:party: Yeay!!! The PF Mods rock! Great idea to combine the two threads, especially since I am the dumby who didn't see the charms thread up when I posted the decorate thread! Encourage your pf friends to add some more photos!

The gals over in the LV forum were asking for photos of my collection. Here is the link to my pictures. Still not everything as it takes forever to unbox it all! The tracking at UPS shows my 05 Sky Blue City arriving today, Deana's doing the happy dance! I would not have any of my beautiful Bal-bags if it weren't for the awesome gals at the PF. Thank you all for making me feel like part of the pf family in such a short time!
:love:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/hi-i-am-fairly-new-pf-have-photos-53080.html#post978966

:love: vanilla_addict...I checked out your link to "my showcase" beautiful fendi collection! We are sooo bad tempting eachother this way!!!! But it's too much fun to stop!

L:huh::huh::huh::huh:o:huh:L Deana anytime ;) i guess thats what we are here for :P
i hope u checked all pages..:shame: thanks for cheering me up dear after that city delema :yes:

My Rouge Vif City with Tarina Tarantino Pink Head collection- Hello Kitty Puff Charm
I'm going to buy a new one for my Black City
Which one do you prefer?

Attachments

• Borse 008.jpg
    Borse 008.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 567
  • Tarina.jpg
    Tarina.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 470
  • Tarina 1.jpg
    Tarina 1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 453