Do you add charms to your Bbags? Do you decorate your B-Bags? Club

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I saw that Maria Sharapova added some type of charm (keychain) to her Chloe Edith bag. It got me thinking about other types of bags and charms. Does anyone add one to their b-bags? Or do you just let them shine on their own?

I just got the cutest cell phone charm, shaped like a purse naturally. And it got me thinking about handbag charms. I keep waiting for TPF to start selling them to support this site!

LoriB said:
I just got the cutest cell phone charm, shaped like a purse naturally. And it got me thinking about handbag charms. I keep waiting for TPF to start selling them to support this site!

Where does one get such a charm? The handbag cellphone charm sounds adorable. TIA

Reactions: Jess2ng2
I have a handbag charm that a friend made (it's gold coins, coral, and jade horns) that I wear every so often, I add it to the pull where the tassels are so I can use that as a zipper pull! ;)

...I haven't worn it recently though, I know some other tpf'ers add some cute things to their bag, but I think I prefer my bag naked :P hehe.

Reactions: Jess2ng2
I like mine naked too! I saw a girl the other day with a bunch of charms on her city and I thought it just made it look cheap (then again, maybe her bag was a fake!).

LoriB said:
layla....found it on ebay

Thanks LoriB.

LoriB said:
There is another thread about creating a TPF charm. I think maybe it is on the general discussion board.

Yes, a couple of TPF jewelry designers are working on the handbag charm in silver and will present it to Vlad and Megs once they're done. Then TPF members will be given the information on the details of how to obtain one.

A gold handbag charm to wear on a chain (as a necklace) will also be available. HTH

Reactions: Kimbashop