Do you accessorize your Longchamp tote bags?

I like to accessorize my bags with charms and sometimes a scarf, it really personalizes your bag. I received the Eiffel Tower key ring charm as a gift to use as a zipper pull on my bag. It's the perfect touch for any Longchamp bag IMO, especially because of the origin of Longchamp.

Attachments

• Eiffel Tower zipper pull.jpg
    Eiffel Tower zipper pull.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 1,672
  • ET zipper pull.jpg
    ET zipper pull.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 1,680
I like to accessorize my bags with charms and sometimes a scarf, it really personalizes your bag. I received the Eiffel Tower key ring charm as a gift to use as a zipper pull on my bag. It's the perfect touch for any Longchamp bag IMO, especially because of the origin of Longchamp.

dats adorbs.:smile:

That blue is a keeper and I love how the key charm further accentuates it. Really lovely!

Thanks to cheidal for the idea.

Here is my Taupe LP travel bag with the bronze Eiffel Tower key ring. I've asked my mum to grab a whole bunch in different colours when she goes back home in June.

Also, while I was searching for my key ring I found my pack of sticky eyes and just could not help it. My poor bag haha

Attachments

• LC 5.jpg
    LC 5.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 1,643
  • LC 4.jpg
    LC 4.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,639
Reactions: Dooneysta
Thanks to cheidal for the idea.

Here is my Taupe LP travel bag with the bronze Eiffel Tower key ring. I've asked my mum to grab a whole bunch in different colours when she goes back home in June.

Also, while I was searching for my key ring I found my pack of sticky eyes and just could not help it. My poor bag haha
I love it!!!! The eyes are so cute, and the Eiffel Tower charm looks great!!! You have truly made it your own and unique!:woohoo:

I like to sometimes personalize my bags with a scarf or charm.....adds a nice fashionable touch to the simplicity of the LC bag!!!

Attachments

• Planetes 1.jpg
    Planetes 1.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 1,605
  • Planetes 2.jpg
    Planetes 2.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 1,590
Reactions: ElmoTan