Do yo use a LV for school/work? Which one?!

amanda said:
i used my babylone tote for the first time today, and i adore it! just big enough to fit a large notebook, paperback, and all the stuff i normally carry in my purse.
babylone not sure which style is that but the name is cute!

Irissy said:
I think the epi jasmin and epi alma can be great work bags.

The Epi Jasmine scratches a bit easily. My mom has one in black,and on the bottom its a bit scratched up..she used it only once!. Its more as a going out to dinner,shopping bag. For me im to scared to bring any of my bags to school!. I just use a puma tote =)

Attachments

• 06198507.jpg
    06198507.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 32
I use my LVs at school because often my husband takes me out between classes for a nice lunch somewhere. My LV agenda goes out with me, and my wapity I just throw anywhere although I worry about the grime.

Damier seems like a good choice for school because of the nonvachetta issue.

I use my speedy 30 and naviglio. The naviglio esp. makes a great book bag -- although it's too short to properly fit papers in, but I just stuff the top cover parts in the outter pocket/slits and keep it unzipped so the top of my folders usually stick out but it's good anyways.

I use my speedy 30 for school but its been raining so much lately when ive had my bag so it has quite alot of water on it (not that you can tell yet) which im gutted about, i keep trying to tell people it'll stain in the water but theyre having none of it.
It doesn't fit my books in but i carry them with a file by hand anyway.
Plus im going to carry it, im the only person in the school with a real LV or at least who uses it! :biggrin:

gucci_girl_gg said:
I use my speedy 30 for school but its been raining so much lately when ive had my bag so it has quite alot of water on it (not that you can tell yet) which im gutted about, i keep trying to tell people it'll stain in the water but theyre having none of it.
It doesn't fit my books in but i carry them with a file by hand anyway.
Plus im going to carry it, im the only person in the school with a real LV or at least who uses it! :biggrin:

One of my handle stained instantly the first time when I hold it with my wet hand! I didn't know any better.:wacko: So I am so scare to bring it out to the rain. I don't know what other people do with theirs. I was like what the heck theirs seem ok even in pulling rain.:weird: It has been raining hard in LA lately.

Does anyone use the Damier Duomo for work? What do you guys think of that bag? I don't like that it's hands-only but it seems like a roomy, expansive bag.

My epi speedy 25 and petit bucket are too small for the stuff I carry with me on a daily basis. I'm looking for a decently sized tote- I use a Longchamp Roseau tote now but I'm thinking of selling that and getting a batignolles or similar. I don't want to have to deal with vachetta handles, though.