Do yo use a LV for school/work? Which one?!

Besides being way, way past my school days. I don't think I would have ever use my LV anything for school, I'd worry to much about it getting a pencil/pen mark on it and god knows whatelse :worried: ! I'm so anal :huh: !

pursemama said:
Besides being way, way past my school days. I don't think I would have ever use my LV anything for school, I'd worry to much about it getting a pencil/pen mark on it and god knows whatelse :worried: ! I'm so anal :huh: !
ahhh true ...but does LV make an excellent work bag?!Or no...?:Push:

I alternate between my Multicolore Trouville, Manhattan PM, Neo-Speedy, Mat Shelton and Musette Salsa. Although I do use Diors or Guccis sometimes. And right now I'm trying to decide between a Suhali L'Epanoui or Le Fabuleux.

i used my babylone tote for the first time today, and i adore it! just big enough to fit a large notebook, paperback, and all the stuff i normally carry in my purse.

I don't have a LV bag yet but I'd like to use it for work. However, I work in an area that isn't considered very safe so I'd be afraid to bring it to work. If I worked in a better location, I'd love to carry a LV tote.

Amanda - I'm considering the Babylone. I am worried that the body of the bag is too stiff. I know the older ones were lined in leather so maybe that's why I have that impression. What do you think so far?

Babylone, every day it's not raining!!! :smile: It's my most frequently used bag and I've kept it in near pristine condition. Getting some Shining Monkey next week, though.