Do yo use a LV for school/work? Which one?!

1. I wish they have the Batignolles horizontal in Damier :love: it will be a good excuse to get one for school and everyday use w/o worry!:P

2. Abbesses Messenger.

I wish I had a Broadway... that would kickass... :biggrin:

3. I'm way past my school days but I agree with you - the Batignolles would look awesome in the damier!

4. I know! :love: But I don't think I will be special order one so I guess I can only dream...

5. Besides being way, way past my school days. I don't think I would have ever use my LV anything for school, I'd worry to much about it getting a pencil/pen mark on it and god knows whatelse :worried: ! I'm so anal :huh: !

6. ahhh true ...but does LV make an excellent work bag?!Or no...?:Push:

7. I use my Speedy 30 some days :smile:

8. damier geant messenger

9. I alternate between my Multicolore Trouville, Manhattan PM, Neo-Speedy, Mat Shelton and Musette Salsa. Although I do use Diors or Guccis sometimes. And right now I'm trying to decide between a Suhali L'Epanoui or Le Fabuleux.

10. Currently, I use my mini pleaty. I was surprised by how much it fits.

11. i used my babylone tote for the first time today, and i adore it! just big enough to fit a large notebook, paperback, and all the stuff i normally carry in my purse.

12. I don't have a LV bag yet but I'd like to use it for work. However, I work in an area that isn't considered very safe so I'd be afraid to bring it to work. If I worked in a better location, I'd love to carry a LV tote.

13. Amanda - I'm considering the Babylone. I am worried that the body of the bag is too stiff. I know the older ones were lined in leather so maybe that's why I have that impression. What do you think so far?

14. I think the epi jasmin and epi alma can be great work bags.

15. Babylone, every day it's not raining!!! :smile: It's my most frequently used bag and I've kept it in near pristine condition. Getting some Shining Monkey next week, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice