Do yall think...

The black rory has such a sleek and sexy vibe that will remain timeless, like a black leather jacket. The colorblock tho is a trend which will eventually look aged, and outdated. Both are beautiful, but the black rory is my personal favorite!

Well next to that raspberry exotic anything would look plain jane! I would vote for the black rory, cb candace is not my thing. So what is the other surprise...... something exotic.......

The black rory has such a sleek and sexy vibe that will remain timeless, like a black leather jacket. The colorblock tho is a trend which will eventually look aged, and outdated. Both are beautiful, but the black rory is my personal favorite!

This.

My black Rory is my go to bag. She is gorgeous, beautiful, timeless. I love carrying her and I know you will too - at first I thought she was plain but she REALLY grew on me!

I think the black Rory is gorgeous in her simplicity. And think how slouchy she'll get....mmmmmm. I really like Rory. I'm not too, too crazy about the colorblock stuff, and long term I think you'll be happier with the black Rory.

I wanna know what the other surprise is.