Do Ya Wanna See Who Was @ The World Music Awards ?

Jan 23, 2006

Despite going home empty-handed, Rihanna took the stage tonight at the World Music Awards in a gorgeous strapless purple gown as she sang her international hit, 'Unfaithful.' As for hard feelings towards Beyonce, who nabbed Best R&B Artist from her, the Bajan beauty says au contraire. "I was just on tour with Jay Z and [Beyonce] came along...we saw each other almost every night. She was a very big influence to me," Rihanna explains, "since I was a little girl."

rr.10.jpg

After kicking the glitzy World Music Awards off with a high energy performance of her hit 'Deja Vu', Beyonce went on to pick up Best R&B Artist on top of presenting Michael Jackson with the Diamond Awards, an honour for artists who have sold more than 100 million records. Introducing MJ, the Bootylicious one said: "Tonight we are celebrating 25 years of 'Thriller'. If it wasn't for Michael Jackson I would never have ever performed. I love you, we all love you."

kb.4.jpg

Attachments

• w%3Devaherzigova.jpg
    w%3Devaherzigova.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 69
  • ww-jordan.jpg
    ww-jordan.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 74
  • ww-nat.jpg
    ww-nat.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 93
  • ww-nelly.jpg
    ww-nelly.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 100
  • ww-paris.jpg
    ww-paris.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 97
ww-nat.jpg
ww-jordan.jpg
ww-paris.jpg
bb.28.jpg
ww-lind.jpg

The lashes are on, the extensions are in and the cleavage is out. That's right....the World Music Awards officially kicked in London (for the first time in 18 years) with a high power performance by none other than 'Deja Vu' singer Beyonce.

The flashy show hosted by Lindsay Lohan will climax when Michael Jackson takes the stage to sing his classic track 'Thriller', dressed as a zombie.

Attachments

• ww-jordan.jpg
    ww-jordan.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 80
  • ww-lind.jpg
    ww-lind.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 93
  • ww-victoria.jpg
    ww-victoria.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 61
  • ww-peaches.jpg
    ww-peaches.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 61
RIHANNA alwaysss look beautiful!!
So does BEYONCE!
I usually love LL's outfits but the dress was nothing special, AT ALL!
Jordan's dress looked like a wedding cake blew up, lol!

Is this the event where Lindsey was mc'ing part of it and she wasn't received well at all; she ended up leaving before her portion was over? Gosh, old age is taking a toll--I can't recall enough details, but it sounded embarrassing for her.