Do ya wanna see? Hampton XL leather Hobo!

I hear ya girl, I tried on the Kristin Pleated Satchel thinking I would fall in love w/it, but TBH, I have switched to carrying satchels to wanting to carry shoulder bags instead, its just so much easier! LOL, I have to wait to get mine this week, I hope I fall in love w/it again, I just hate the fact that this bag was kind of spendy, but then at the same time, sometimes you can't get what you want unless you spend the money, KWIM? Are the pics you posted with stuff or w/out your stuff in it?

Those pics are with it empty. She looks smaller and not as long with stuff in it. Really the size and the price tag are the only things that make me second-think it. Other than that, I love this bag!!!! The style is awesome and it is soooo comfortable. I am about 97% sure I am keeping it. I will get over the size if it is functional for me. I prefer simple bags, which this is.

Like I said, I think that if you put your stuff in it, the bag will slouch nicely. I don't think that the bag has the same "wow" factor with nothing in it. Put your stuff in it and model it around the house! I bet you'll become 100% sure you'll keep it.

I just got my XL Hamptons Hobo in the mail today and I LOVE her!! I cut the tags instantly and she's already been out on errands with me. :biggrin: Very classic and chic, IMO. I got the walnut and when I put my things in it, it gets really slouchy and doesn't look enormous at all. For reference, I'm 5'5" and a size 10 and I think the bag is a great size. I'm so happy with it...I know this is a classic that I'll carry for years and years. I hope you enjoy your pretty new bag!!

Thank you! You too! The walnut is gorgeous! The pebbled leather really does the slouch perfectly! The black doesn't slouch as much but it really feels like the type of leather that will get smooshier with wear. I would love the ivory but with my kids, I would be afraid it would get dirty. Congrats on your bag too!!!

i think your choice is great

but i must say,,,,,,,,,,that is total BS that they wouldnt extend the PCE to you....Not cool at all.

congrats on your new lovely bag and i love your modeling shots

time for a happy dance!

i think your choice is great

but i must say,,,,,,,,,,that is total BS that they wouldnt extend the PCE to you....Not cool at all.

congrats on your new lovely bag and i love your modeling shots

time for a happy dance!

I agree, Peggle. I definitely think for that price of bag, they should have extended the discount for her.