Do ya wanna see? Hampton XL leather Hobo!

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
I picked it up today. Didn't get a PCE and they wouldn't give me the discount anyway but oh well. I was a bit nervous about the price but I keep telling myself my birthday is in two months and heck, I deserve it! :biggrin:

She is big but I don't feel that she looks ridiculous (does she?) I love the lining, it is a dark navy-charcoal-like color. Pretty! I really do like the leather. I agree it isn't as smooshy as the pebbled but it does feel like it will get softer with time. Oh, and for size reference, I'm 5'06", 118lbs.

Whatcha' think? Keeper or not?

(Excuse my messy self, I ran errands in 95 degree heat today!)

Oh, and now I am officially on a shopping ban for at least 5 months! I am saving for my Fall 2011 trip to New York! I think my Hampton Hobo will be the perfect carry-on and travel bag!

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-09-20 at 18.24.jpg
    Photo on 2010-09-20 at 18.24.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Photo on 2010-09-20 at 18.24 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2010-09-20 at 18.24 #2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
Gorgeous! Thats the bag I'm picking up this week since my store only had the display left... I'm hoping I will still like my bag after I get it, I tend to change my mind a lot even though I tried on that bag like 20x! LOL, Congrats I say definite keeper!

She is big. That pic was with her empty. When I put my things in her or leave her stuffed like at the store, she doesn't look as long on me. I keep trying to tell myself if the gals on Gossip Girl can pull off large bags, I can too. Right? :shrugs:

Gorgeous! Thats the bag I'm picking up this week since my store only had the display left... I'm hoping I will still like my bag after I get it, I tend to change my mind a lot even though I tried on that bag like 20x! LOL, Congrats I say definite keeper!

Oh, girl! You are not alone! This is the third bag I have purchased in 2 weeks. I sent the other two non-Coach bags back. I change my mind constantly. Even now, I am wondering if I can pull this one off even though I love it, it is big. I kinda feel like it's easier to pull off than a very large satchel, like a Brynne, because she's kinda glamorous-casual (the Hobo). And cross bodied, she gives off that messenger-bag type of look. I don't know.

Oh, girl! You are not alone! This is the third bag I have purchased in 2 weeks. I sent the other two non-Coach bags back. I change my mind constantly. Even now, I am wondering if I can pull this one off even though I love it, it is big. I kinda feel like it's easier to pull off than a very large satchel, like a Brynne, because she's kinda glamorous-casual (the Hobo). And cross bodied, she gives off that messenger-bag type of look. I don't know.
I hear ya girl, I tried on the Kristin Pleated Satchel thinking I would fall in love w/it, but TBH, I have switched to carrying satchels to wanting to carry shoulder bags instead, its just so much easier! LOL, I have to wait to get mine this week, I hope I fall in love w/it again, I just hate the fact that this bag was kind of spendy, but then at the same time, sometimes you can't get what you want unless you spend the money, KWIM? Are the pics you posted with stuff or w/out your stuff in it?

I just got my XL Hamptons Hobo in the mail today and I LOVE her!! I cut the tags instantly and she's already been out on errands with me. :biggrin: Very classic and chic, IMO. I got the walnut and when I put my things in it, it gets really slouchy and doesn't look enormous at all. For reference, I'm 5'5" and a size 10 and I think the bag is a great size. I'm so happy with it...I know this is a classic that I'll carry for years and years. I hope you enjoy your pretty new bag!!