do ya like country music?

carriestar44

Feb 12, 2008
Any Phil Vassar fans?!?! His new single is sooo good, I heard it on the radio.. Its called Love is a Beautiful Thing… He’s such a talented artist.. I can’t wait for his new album, Prayer of a Good Man.. you can hear the tracks on his myspace if you’re interested!
http://www.myspace.com/philvassar
Carrie
UMGD
:love::heart::love:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
virginia
I like "old school" country music. Patsy Cline, Hank Williams, George Jones, Kitty Wells...saw George Jones in concert this year, it was AWESOME.

Jun 8, 2006
Yeah,
Have not the Phil Vassar yet. Will hunt it down. Love the old school like Patsy Cline, actually have some Johnny Cash on my Ipod (Grew up hearing it, my parents liked it.) Also have Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Rascal and Trisha Yearwood. Like Keith Urban. Had a few of Garth Brooks and saw him in Central Park. Love Emmylou, Love the Trio albums. Love bluegrass, Alison Krauss. Then there are just some songs that will always stay in my brain: I'm going to hire a wino, Tennesee Birdwalk and A Boy named Sue, Devil Went Down to Georgia and I've Got Friends in Low Places. (Yeah, I know, silly but catchy.)
So yeah, I like it. And I am a city girl. In general, my musical tastes are pretty eclectic and country music lives happily with other genres in my collection.

moosepooop

Apr 19, 2008
i haven't heard of phil vassar before.
but i like the rascal flatts and taylor swift.
lol (:

i don't listen to country music
that much, so yeah. but i do enjoy
listening to it.