Do/would you wear solitaire or engagement style rings on other fingers?

Update: I received my new WG pear diamond ring that I wished to wear on my right hand. The ring is beautiful (and I love it) but I am in doubt :sad:
Do you think it overpowers (I hope I use the right word) my actual wedding set in rose gold? It seems like the diamond of my ER is very small besides this one.
Plus I am usually dressed quite casually.. I wear lots of Zadig and Voltaire clothes and Sandro sneakers (French brands) to give you an idea.. Maybe the pear style is more dressy?
Would you keep it or return it?
Knowing that I will not use it instead of my ER in rose gold but wear them all together.
Finally, I wish I could get a bracelet instead but I can’t due to chronic pain on my wrists.. That’s why I got a ring for our 20th anniversary :smile: but I am not sure it’s the one although I really wanted a bigger diamond in a WG set!
Sorry for the long posts and thanks for your thoughts!

View attachment 5748588

View attachment 5748589

View attachment 5748590
I think it looks great! I bought myself a giant Lab diamond to wear on my Right hand with my original wedding band, and wear my original Engagement Ring with an upgraded wedding band on my left hand. I always vote for Maximum bling.

Update: I received my new WG pear diamond ring that I wished to wear on my right hand. The ring is beautiful (and I love it) but I am in doubt :sad:
Do you think it overpowers (I hope I use the right word) my actual wedding set in rose gold? It seems like the diamond of my ER is very small besides this one.
Plus I am usually dressed quite casually.. I wear lots of Zadig and Voltaire clothes and Sandro sneakers (French brands) to give you an idea.. Maybe the pear style is more dressy?
Would you keep it or return it?
Knowing that I will not use it instead of my ER in rose gold but wear them all together.
Finally, I wish I could get a bracelet instead but I can’t due to chronic pain on my wrists.. That’s why I got a ring for our 20th anniversary :smile: but I am not sure it’s the one although I really wanted a bigger diamond in a WG set!
Sorry for the long posts and thanks for your thoughts!

View attachment 5748588

View attachment 5748589

View attachment 5748590
Beautiful on both hands ! Wear in the best health and happiness :biggrin:

My actual ER is a round diamond on a rose gold setting. And I am now craving for a diamond on a white gold setting!
I just ordered another engagement style ring with a pear diamond (in a halo) for my right hand. I will also wear it with a WG diamond eternity band. So I don’t see any issue with that!
I love my ring, simple but still pretty and sparkly!!

16809769309283711440630787213724.jpg