Do women use Damier Graphite too?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    I’m currently in the market for a compact wallet, and I think I’ve called in love with the Damier Graphite Zippy Vertical coin purse. The only thing holding me back is that it is marketed as a “male” wallet. I’m all about equality and I shouldn’t care what people think; I’m trying to not let that deter me. Just curious if any other ladies out there carry Damier Graphite pieces? Thank you! :smile:

2. I’ve seen some women carry the graphite luggage suitcases they do look really nice and edgy
    I totally get what you mean by it’s being seen as the men’s print but who cares I think it’s nice and I feel like it will be easier to maintain because of the darker colour.

Bronzi522 and TweedleDee1850 like this.
  3. Many women buy DG.

LVteacher likes this.
  4. IMG_9656.JPG
    Go for it !! I really like mine.

5. Yes they do. I say go for it. :biggrin:

I have the following from the men’s department at LV.

2 District PM messenger bags. One in damier ebene and the other in monogram eclipse.

I also have the sign it bracelet along with the envelope card holder both in damier graphite. :smile:

E0F94714-2E53-4127-AD66-D11563C2B8DF.jpeg

BlueCherry likes this.
  6. I have a messenger bag in that print that I looove! I wish more came in it!

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  7. Love the bracelet!

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  8. I have the 4 key holder in damier graphite and I love the print! Makes me wish a neverfull came in damier graphite... IMG_4136.JPG

9. Thank you. :smile:

10. Don't let the label hold you back! :smile: But I've been feeling weird too when I've happened to like something from the men's departement (not only at LV, but in the men's section at other brands too), I am thinking that whatever I would carry will look "borrowed", if that makes sense?

To this day I have never liked anything from the men's departement enough to want to buy it, and if I would I would just set those thoughts aside and rock whatever I wanted, but I just wanted to say that you are not alone in feeling weird about the thought! :smile:

11. I have the DG desk agenda and love it!!

12. Well I've seen men purchase and carry women's bags in this forum, youtube, instagram, and on the streets. So I don't see why women can't do the same........!?

missconvy likes this.
  13. Go for it!
    I have the ZCP vertical, ZW vertical, coin card holder, Mick MM and Tadao all in d graphite. Plus a couple eclipse SLGs.