Do women still carry clutches ?

I always buy clutches but never end up using them. I like the idea of casually standing around a cocktail party with a clutch tucked up your arm but when it comes down to it, a strap is handier.

I think clutches are beautiful, though! Streamlined and elegant.

I just bought one from Hayden Harnett - I don't have it yet but it is amazing! - I see them strictly for evening wear but they are definitly BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

SuzyZ said:
I just bought one from Hayden Harnett - I don't have it yet but it is amazing! - I see them strictly for evening wear but they are definitly BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Please post pictures when you get it! I've been looking into their bags.

I have a clutch from Gianfranco Ferre (remember him?!) that I just cannot part with. It's been sitting inside my closet for about 10 years, longer than any other bag I've owned! I would love to get a wristlet one of these days.

I have a ridiculously small shiny silver Marc Jacobs makeup bag I carry as a clutch and a green chain mail brass mesh Juicy Couture frame bag that I can tuck the strap into and carry as a clutch but only for dressing up/going out

I have a beautiful chanel black clutch with a little silver chain. It can be worn with or without the chain, I will get my camera tomorrow and take a picture of it. I have a project that I will be working on tomorrow, I want to organize my shoe boxes, so I am taking pictures of all my shoes and pasting them on the boxes. Its the only way I can keep track.

Minnie said:
I have a beautiful chanel black clutch with a little silver chain. It can be worn with or without the chain, I will get my camera tomorrow and take a picture of it. I have a project that I will be working on tomorrow, I want to organize my shoe boxes, so I am taking pictures of all my shoes and pasting them on the boxes. Its the only way I can keep track.
Great Idea, Thats just what I ended up doing trust me I sleep better at night now LOL ( I put my wardrobe on a CD i had a student from F.I.T come and document evey item of clothing and excessory I own. )