Do women still carry clutches ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know I dont,I usually carrying to much for a clutch,cell phone, lipstick mirror etc.......
    There are very nice wrists bags and pouches available.

Do you carry a clutch ?

2. I always buy clutches but never end up using them. I like the idea of casually standing around a cocktail party with a clutch tucked up your arm but when it comes down to it, a strap is handier.

I think clutches are beautiful, though! Streamlined and elegant.

3. I agree, I always admire simple, elegant outfits that include a hand held clutch. But for myself, it's not practical.

4. I wear clutches , but only in the evening or to parties. And obviously to black tie events judeith leiber, my little jewels.

5. I just bought one from Hayden Harnett - I don't have it yet but it is amazing! - I see them strictly for evening wear but they are definitly BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Sometimes, but only when I know that I absolutely won't need anything else !

7. Please post pictures when you get it! I've been looking into their bags.

8. I have a clutch from Gianfranco Ferre (remember him?!) that I just cannot part with. It's been sitting inside my closet for about 10 years, longer than any other bag I've owned! I would love to get a wristlet one of these days.

9. I have a ridiculously small shiny silver Marc Jacobs makeup bag I carry as a clutch and a green chain mail brass mesh Juicy Couture frame bag that I can tuck the strap into and carry as a clutch but only for dressing up/going out

10. Funny, I was just thinking today that I need a classic clutch that I can depend on through the years....hmmmmm...

11. I have a Judith Leiber that can be used as a clutch. I prefer carrying a clutch with formal attire.

12. I have a beautiful chanel black clutch with a little silver chain. It can be worn with or without the chain, I will get my camera tomorrow and take a picture of it. I have a project that I will be working on tomorrow, I want to organize my shoe boxes, so I am taking pictures of all my shoes and pasting them on the boxes. Its the only way I can keep track.

13. Great Idea, Thats just what I ended up doing trust me I sleep better at night now LOL ( I put my wardrobe on a CD i had a student from F.I.T come and document evey item of clothing and excessory I own. )

14. WOW! Nice, speechless. Its like Clueless the movie.

15. HEY WAIT A MINUTE !!! IS THAT A COMPLIMENT ??? LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice